WTSS was founded by community members to serve older adults 55+, frail elderly and care givers. Members bring the voice of the community to the agency and enhance our service. Consider being involved by becoming a member of West Toronto Support Services (WTSS).
Membership is valid from Jan. 1, 2015 to Dec. 31, 2015
You will enjoy these benefits of membership:
- Receive a monthly newsletter!
- Stay current about our services and events.
- Invitations to our Annual General Meeting & special events.
- The right to nominate candidates and elect the Board of Directors.
- The right to vote on WTSS by-law changes.
- Be engaged with your community and assist seniors.
Membership Fee is only $10.00 per year.
Note: You do not have to be a member in order to qualify or use our services.
Fill out our Membership Form and return it to our office at:
West Toronto Support Services
1709 Bloor St. W. 2nd Fl.
Toronto, ON M6P 4E5