Are you looking for Income Tax Clinics in the Toronto West riding of Davenport?
The constituency office of Andrew Cash, MP for Davenport is hosting Income Tax clinics on 4 Saturdays in March and April. This is in partnership with a local accounting firm.
The sessions are free to low-income constituents that meet the eligibility requirements below:
- Without dependants with a gross household income of less than $25,000
- With dependants, including a spouse or equivalent, with a gross household
income of less than $35,000
Volunteers do not prepare complex returns, such as returns for individuals who:
- Have self-employment income
- Have business or rental income and expenses
- Have capital gains or losses
- Have employment expenses
- File for bankruptcy
- Are deceased within the year
If you have any tax concerns or inquires, please feel free to connect with them. You can also click on the image for more details.
Phone: (416) 654-8048