Have you ever wondering what that information means on the label for all the food you buy? It’s called the Nutrition Facts Table and it’s there to help in several ways. Almost all pre-packaged foods have a Nutrition Facts table. It looks the same on most foods but some fresh foods do not have one.
You can use the Nutrition Facts table to:
- Choose products more easily.
- Compare two products to make better food choices for you and your family.
- Learn about the nutrition information of the foods you eat.
- Better manage special diets.
- Increase or decrease your intake of any nutrient.
Did you know?
Using the Nutrition Facts table is worth it!
Making healthy food choices can help reduce your risk of nutrition-related chronic diseases such as cancer, diabetes, heart disease and stroke.
Click and read the file in this blog to learn how to make The Nutrition Label work for you!