WTSS is a big fan of Local Farmers Markets!
We would like to highlight two School Grown market garden sites – Bendale BTI and Eastdale CI – which are in full swing. They have been harvesting cool weather salad greens throughout the month of May for restaurant sales and will be starting back up at our full season farmers markets this week.
You can purchase School Grown produce at these local farmers markets:
- Bloor Borden Farmers Market – Wednesdays from 3:00-7:00 pm. Closest major intersection: Bloor and Bathurst. Click here for a map.
- East Lynn Park Farmers Market – Thursdays from 3:00-7:00 pm. Closest major intersection: Woodbine and Danforth. Click here for a map.
Here are some other west end and central Local Food Markets. Click on the link for more information
- Trinity Bellwoods Farmer’s Market
- Annette Village Farmers’ Market
- Dufferin Grove Organic Farmers’ Market
- Bloor Borden MyMarket
- Humber Bay Shores Farmers’ Market
- Junction Farmers’ Market
- Nathan Phillips Square Farmers Market
- St. Lawrence Farmers’ Market
- The Stop’s Farmers’ Market at Artscape Wychwood Barns
Which is your favourite?