There are several agencies across the GTA that offer light Home Maintenance such as: grass cutting, raking leaves, odd yardwork and eavestroughs cleaning. However, not all services are available in all parts of Toronto and rates vary by agency as-well.
You can start by calling Four Seasons Connection (FSC). They are ready to help older adults and adults with disabilities in the community. FSC is a charitable program of Better Living Health and Community Services.
Clients who receive essential services, such as Meals on Wheels, transportation to medical appointments, or at-home nursing assistance, that are at risk of interrupted service due to unsafe walkways and driveways are also eligible for services.
Please call Four Seasons Connections directly at 416.447.5074 and tell them where you live. They may refer you to another agency. You can also fill out this online form.
Some of the organizations that offer Home Maintenance in different areas of Toronto include:
- UNISON Health and Community Services
- Woodgreen Community Services
- Scarborough Centre for Healthy Living
- Toronto Intergenerational Partnerships
- York Fairbanks Senior Centre
- Syme 55+ Centre
- Storefront Humber Support Services
- Warden Woods Community Centre
- Humber Services for Seniors (call directly at (416) 249-7946)
- Four Seasons