- Tue Jun 14, 2016 | 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Location: Eatonville, 430 Burnhamthorpe Road, 416-394-5270.
- Ever wanted to research your family history but did not know where to start?
- Thu Jun 16, 2016 | 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Location: Dufferin/St.Clair, 416-393-7712.
- Edward Olkovich, one of Canada’s leading estate experts, will simplify what you must do to make a will. Edward (Mr. Wills) makes Estate Planning easy, and more importantly, fun!
- 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm on recurring dates
Location: Pape/Danforth, 416-393-7727
- Join us for this 3-part workshop series (June 17, 18 & 20) that looks at risk assessment, making healthy lifestyle choices, sun safety, smoking cessation, and screening procedures for men and women. First date – June 17
- Thu Jun 23, 2016 | 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm
Location: Dufferin/St.Clair, 416-393-7712
- This seminar is presented by the Ontario Securities Commission. Get information to help you avoid investment frauds and scams.
- Thu Jun 23, 2016 | 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm
Location: Maria A. Shchuka, 1745 Eglinton Avenue West, 416-394-1000
- Colouring is not just for kids! In fact it’s a way to get in touch with our artistic side and could be used as a tool to reduce anxiety and focus on the present. The library will provide supplies.
- Tue Jun 21, 2016 | 1:00 pm – 2:30 pm
Location: Brentwood, 36 Brentwood Road North, 416-394-5240.
- Free presentation for senior drivers with Lisa Thompson from Ministry of Transportation
A Community News blog post
West Toronto Support Services (WTSS) is committed to engage our readers with relevant community news and access to resources, services and programs in our community. A healthy community is a diverse and connected community!
Sign-up to our news blog to receive more community news!