You are invited…
to a celebration of seniors in Toronto and the recent designation by the World Health Organization as a Global Age-Friendly city!
Also learn more about:
- the Toronto Seniors Strategy
- government services for seniors
- ethno-cultural and LGBTQ specific services and initiatives
- Minister Mario Sergio, Responsible for Seniors Affairs
- Councillor Josh Matlow, Toronto’s Seniors Advocate
- Dr. Samir Sinha, Director of Geriatrics Sinai Health System
Saturday June 18, 2016 – 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Toronto City Hall, Council Chamber & Member’s Lounge
Please register at:
or by calling 416-392-3999