Davenport Perth Neighbourhood Community Health Centre (DPNCHC) Seniors’ Services offers free programs that promote better health & wellness for adults 55+. Below is an update of fitness programs for June:
- 9 – 10am – Walk Fit @ Galleria M.
- 11:30–12:30pm–Dance Fit
- 12:30-2:30pm–Ping Pong & Bocce
- 9–10am–Urban Poling Walking-Wadsworth Pk.
- 2:30–3:30pm–Zumba Gold with Get Fit
- 2:30–3:30pm–Chair Zumba with Sit Fit
- 9–10am–Walk Fit @ Galleria Mall,
- 3–4pm–Zumba Gold
- 2:30 – 2:30pm – Ping Pong & Bocce
- 2:30 – 3:30pm – Chair Yoga
Contact: Monica at 416-656-8025 x264 for more information
1900 Davenport Road. (Davenport Rd. & Symington Rd)
A Community News blog post
West Toronto Support Services (WTSS) is committed to engage our readers with relevant community news and access to resources, services and programs in our community. A healthy community is a diverse and connected community!
Sign-up to our news blog to receive more community news!