This FREE workshop is to help caregivers identify their sources of stress and develop coping strategies
Objectives of workshop:
- Explore the different types of stress caregivers may experience and develop coping strategies to deal with the stress
- Increase awareness of the importance of self care for the caregiver
- Develop an understanding of supportive services in the community and where to seek those services
- Date: Thursday, August 25, 2016
- Time: 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Location: Alzheimer Society of Toronto 20 Eglinton Avenue W., Suite 1600
This workshop is for family caregivers who are taking care of a person with dementia.
Please RSVP for the workshop
A Community News blog post
West Toronto Support Services (WTSS) is committed to engage our readers with relevant community news and access to resources, services and programs in our community. A healthy community is a diverse and connected community!
Sign-up to our news blog to receive more community news!