Don’t miss the Grandparents’ Day in High Park & Sunnyside
Sunday, September 11th
Activities will be throughout High Park & Sunnyside. Among the many things you can do:
- Tea at 3:00 pm Sunnyside Pavilion:Colborne Lodge – Explore historic Colborne Lodge today, Grandparents are FREE from noon to 4.30pm
- Fire Engine – At Jamie Bell Playground from 3.00pm to 4.00pm
- High Park Labyrinth – Enjoy a facilitated walk at 1.00pm “Walking Each Other Home”
- High Park Stewards -Volunteer to restore and protect natural areas. Meet in front of Grenadier Restaurant at 10.30 am
- High Park Zoo – Special Grandparent’s Day Activities and Llama Pen activities from 11.30-2.00pm
- Trackless Train- delightful way to see the park Adults $4.50, Children/Seniors $3.50 Fare includes one stopover
- Walk the Nature Trails – Stroll through Children’s Garden, Hillside Gardens, Maple Leaf Garden, Sunken Garden, walk your dog in the off leash area.
- Special Grandparents’ Day Tea at 3:00 pm at Sunnyside Pavilion, 1755 Lake Shore Blvd West. Wear a fancy hat, win a prize. For tickets to the Tea: http://www.highpark.org/event/grandparents-day/
A Community News blog post
West Toronto Support Services (WTSS) is committed to engage our readers with relevant community news and access to resources, services and programs in our community. A healthy community is a diverse and connected community!
Sign-up to our news blog to receive more community news!