West Toronto Services for Seniors (WTSS) was founded by community members to serve adults 55+, frail elderly, adults with disabilities and caregivers. Members bring the voice of the community to the agency and enhance our service. Be involved by becoming a member of WTSS!
You will enjoy these benefits of membership:
- Opportunity to provide a community connection to our Board of Directors
- An invitation to attend our Annual General Meeting
- The right to nominate candidates and elect the Board of Directors
- The right to vote on WTSS by-law changes
- Receive our monthly community newsletter
Membership is for the calendar year 2017
Membership Fee is only $10.00 per year.
You do not have to be a member in order to qualify or use our services
Get started and download the MEMBERSHIP form. Complete and return!