West Toronto Support Services is pleased to announce that you can now pay your bill for services received from either our Bloor or Weston sites by using online or telephone banking.
Instructions for paying online:
- Simply add “West Toronto Support Services” as a payee when paying bills through your online bank.
- Use your 14 digit client number as your account number. (Found on your monthly invoice)
- When you are ready to pay your bill, you just need to log into your bank account and make a payment.
Instructions for paying by telephone:
- Call your bank to inquire how to pay your invoice over the phone with your telephone banking information.
- Make regular payments through your telephone and bank each month.
(Note: Online and telephone banking does not work with Royal Bank at this time)
If you have any questions, please call our office at (416) 249-7946.
A West Toronto Support Services (WTSS) news blog post.
Please be sure to subscribe to get news updates directly to your email inbox.
Read more about WTSS services