Become a member!
West Toronto Support Services (WTSS) was founded by community members to serve seniors, frail elderly, adults with disabilities and caregivers. Members bring the voice of the community to the agency and enhance our service. Be involved by becoming a member of WTSS!
You will enjoy these benefits of membership:
- Opportunity to provide a community connection to our Board of Directors
- An invitation to attend our Annual General Meeting
- The right to nominate candidates and elect the Board of Directors
- The right to vote on WTSS by-law changes
- Receive our monthly community newsletter
Register or renew your membership by completing and returning a Membership Form.
Membership Fee is only $10.00 per year.
Note: You do not have to be a member in order to qualify or use our services.