Become a member!
West Toronto Support Services (WTSS) was founded by community members to serve seniors, adults with disabilities and caregivers. Members bring the voice of the community to the agency and enhance our service. Be involved by becoming a member of WTSS!
You will enjoy these benefits of membership:
- Satisfaction of supporting our goal to help seniors and adults with disabilities live independently, safely and with the highest quality of life possible.
- An invitation to attend the Annual General Meeting with voting privileges
- The right to vote on WTSS by-law changes and approve financial statements
- The right to nominate candidates and elect the Board of Directors
- Receive our newsletter, covering agency and community information
Register or renew your membership by completing and returning a Membership Form.
Membership Fee is only $5.00 per year.
Note: You do not have to be a member in order to qualify or use our services.