Do these describe your needs?
• I need help with bathing
• I need help with food shopping
• I need help with cleaning around my home.
• I’d like someone to check on me periodically
• I need a ride to a medical or social appointment
• I’d like to receive hot meals delivered to my door
• I’m looking for advice for further support and services
• I’d like someone to deliver fresh fruits and vegetables so I can do my own cooking.
Please check out our full list of services.
To talk to someone directly, please call our Intake Department at (416) 653-3535
Do I qualify to receive your services?
You may qualify to receive our services if you meet one or more of the conditions below:
1. An adult who is 55 years of age or older.
2. Must be living within our service area in West Toronto.
If you’re not sure you qualify or live outside our service area, please call our Intake department, (416) 653-3535.
Living independently can be challenging and emotionally stressful in times of need. Our services are committed to supporting you.
To learn more about WTSS, read About Us.