Respite Care offers relief in the home to caregivers who are primary care providers to frail and/or disabled older adults who cannot be safely left alone.
See Service Fees
See Eligibility requirements for our services
Answers to your Questions
1. Our Respite Care workers can:
• Provide caregiver relief
• Give support and companionship
• Maintain a safe environment
• Provide personal care as needed
• Carry out instructions on special needs
• Prepare simple meals
• Provide physical and mental stimulation
2. Who provides the service in our home?
We will send one of our qualified Home/Personal Support Workers (HSW/PSW).
3. Can I request a HSW/PSW who speaks a specific language?
We do our best to accommodate the needs of the client when matching HSW/PSW’s who speak a variety of languages. However, based on demand and availability we cannot guarantee that we are able to meet a specific language need. Please see Accessibility.