Get in shape and do something great!
Help others by delivering hot lunches using your bicycle
(We are currently not taking applications for Cyclists)
Delivering hot meals to our clients using your bike and one of our cargo trailers. Delivery routes are modified to accommodate cyclists in our service area. Cyclists must be available to deliver meals between Monday to Friday 10:30 and 12:30. Routes take approximately 45mins to 1 and a half hours to complete and can be adjusted based on skill and fitness level. May volunteer once per week, once per month or several times in a week.
- A Bike (we can provide trailer)
- Able to lift 10 to 20lbs.
- Must be 18yrs. of age or over.
- Basic understanding of English
- Must wear enclosed footwear for safety
- Reliable, punctual, detail oriented
- Water bottles for your ride
- Enjoy our daily refreshments each morning!
- Meet new friends and network with our professional staff
- Access to our Volunteer Training/Growth series each month
- Reimbursement for travelling to and from our office (2 tokens per route)
- Experience the smile of satisfied clients as you help deliver a hot meal to their
A minimum of 3 months, at least once per week.
Join our team today!
Tel: (416) 653-3535 Ext. 247
Tel: (416) 249-7946