Take on the role of our signature hero!
Drive and help clients receive their hot lunches on time.
Driving around the neighbourhood and delivering hot meals to older adults and/or individuals with disabilities. Position is flexible regarding how many days of the week or month you can commit. Each delivery route only takes 2 hours and comprises of 10-12 homes. All deliveries are located in our service area and within easy driving distance from either of our two offices.
- Able to lift 10 to 20lbs.
- Must be 18yrs. of age or over.
- Basic understanding of English
- Use of own vehicle (car, van, truck, or motorcycle/scooter)
- Reliable and punctual with a valid driving record and proof of driving insurance.
- Enjoy our daily refreshments each morning!
- Meet new friends and network with our professional staff
- Reimbursement for mileage provided
- Experience the smile of satisfied clients as you help deliver a hot meal to their home.
- A minimum of 3 months, at least once per week.
Join our team today!
Tel: (416) 653-3535 Ext. 247
Tel: (416) 249-7946