Be an organizational inspiration to our team!
Sort, label and assist in getting us ready for tomorrow
This position requires attention to detail! Sorting, organizing and labeling various meal packages with appropriate identification. Volunteers may come any time from 12:00pm to 3:30pm any day of the week to complete the task.
- Standing for extended periods
- Excellent Reading and Writing English skills
- Must be 18yrs. of age or over.
- Basic understanding of English
- Must wear enclosed footwear for safety
- Reliable, punctual, detail oriented
- Enjoy our daily refreshments each morning!
- Meet new friends and network with our professional staff
- Access to our Volunteer Training/Growth series each month
- Reimbursement for travelling to and from our office (2 tokens per route)
A minimum of 3 months, at least once per week.
Join our team today!
Call (416) 653-3535 Ext. 247 or email firstname.lastname@example.org