Connect with someone in person and enjoy discussions!
Meet and develop a friendship to address social isolation with seniors.
To provide friendship, company, and take part in appropriate activities with isolated and home-bound seniors, through regular visits and/or telephone contacts, in order to eliminate loneliness and isolation.
- Must be 18yrs. of age or over.
- Basic understanding of English
- Reliable, punctual, detail oriented
- Able to work independently.
- Enjoy our daily refreshments each morning!
- Meet new friends and network with our professional staff
- Access to our Volunteer Training/Growth series each month
- Reimbursement for travelling to and from your visits
A minimum of 3 months, at least once per week.
Join our team today!
Tel: (416) 653-3535 Ext. 247
Tel: (416) 249-7946