Flex your administration skills
Be the face and voice that greets our clients in person and on the phone
Looking for individuals to help in our administration department at the front desk. The duties involve answering telephones and directing walk-ins to appropriate departments. May be assigned to do other light office duties and help with administration tasks. This a great opportunity for people who want to enhance their skills in administration and to get experience working in a community support agency.
- Enthusiastic and a team player.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Basic knowledge of computers
- Must be 18yrs. of age or over.
- Excellent understanding of English
- Reliable, punctual, detail oriented
- Able to work independently
- Able to work in busy environment
- Enjoy our daily refreshments each morning!
- Meet new friends and network with our professional staff
- Access to our Volunteer Training/Growth series each month
- Reimbursement for travelling to and from our office (2 tokens per route)
A minimum of 3 months, at least once per week.
Call (416) 653-3535 Ext. 247 or email firstname.lastname@example.org