The opening act in our delivery process each morning!
Prepare, heat and pack our hot meals for our delivery team.
The Oven Assistant works closely with staff and a team of volunteers to ensure meals are heated, packed and ready to be delivered. Must be comfortable wearing thick thermal gloves to handle hot food and use our large convection ovens. Protection and training provided. This position starts at 9am and finishes about 10:30am. Great experience for someone wishing to be introduced to small or medium sized cooking environment or passionate about food insecurity for seniors.
- Able to lift 10 to 20lbs.
- Must be 18yrs. of age or over.
- Basic understanding of English
- Must wear enclosed footwear for safety
- Reliable, punctual, detail oriented
- Able to work independently.
- Enjoy our daily refreshments each morning!
- Meet new friends and network with our professional staff
- Access to our Volunteer Training/Growth series each month
- Reimbursement for travelling to and from our office (2 tokens per route)
A minimum of 3 months, at least once per week.
Join our team today!
Call (416) 653-3535 Ext. 247 or email email@example.com